German Courses for Children and Teens
Experience German with all your senses and use it in role play, interviews and project work.Choose course
Learn German the fun way
Here your children learn the German language in a playful way. Numerous songs and audiovisual material encourage understanding and joy of discovering the German language. The program is based on the course of the year. Literacy (reading / writing) does not yet play a major role.
As soon as the children can read and write in their first language, these skills are also included in the German course. The lessons are taught with the help of multimedia materials, so that all types of learners are engaged.
several times a year
5, 10 or 16 weeks
Hours per week
1-6 TU (45 minutes)
Access to learning platform
for the duration of the course
$199 - $800
German Summercamp 2022
Do you find it exciting to work on innovative, artistic projects with other young people to shape the future of tomorrow ? If so, our AI - Art & Innovation Summer Camp is perfect for you!
• Set aside regular times to learn.
• Find interactive learning materials (videos, books, magazines, DVDs, digital programs, etc.)
• Set realistic goals: don’t overwork your child!
• Consider the pace that is right for your child and don’t be afraid of mistakes.
• Make sure to keep track of what they have learned.
• Practice the language with the whole family.
• Organize an exchange with a German-speaking child from another country