Start With Germany!
Apply now for our workshop for potential GAPP schools!
Are you thinking of starting a GAPP exchange, but don’t know where to start?Don’t miss the chance to apply for one of our three free regional GAPP workshops for prospective GAPP teachers/coordinators. These workshops are geared towards teachers that want to learn more about the opportunity of starting a GAPP exchange at their school.
GAPP supports educational exchanges between German and American schools. Reciprocal group exchanges, homestays, and integration into the partner school build confidence and independence. Students gain first-hand experience of another culture, discover shared values, and form lasting friendships.
At the workshop you will learn, connect and collaborate with like-minded teachers and get first-hand information from our GAPP staff.
Questions and topics we will cover:
- What is GAPP?
- How do I apply and implement a successful GAPP exchange?
- Available scholarships and grants
- Guidance before, during and after the exchange
- Professional development opportunities offered by the Goethe-Institut
By the end of the workshop you will have a wealth of new information that you can put into practice right away to start a GAPP exchange at your school!
The dates and application form for the next workshop will be posted here soon.
Please note: current GAPP teachers/coordinators are not eligible to apply
Please note: Current GAPP teachers/coordinators are not eligible.
- You will receive an automated email confirmation of your application.
- We will process your application within 10 days after the deadline of the respective workshop you have applied for.
- Within those ten days, you will receive either a confirmation of your participation with further information, or a notice that all spots have been filled.