Summer Schools USA
Scholarships for Summer Schools in the USA
German teachers at american schools and universities participating in a DaF professional development program offered by a US summer school may apply for a 500.00 USD stipend from the Goethe-Institut. These stipendends are awarded independently of the costs of the summer school; proof of attendance in the form of a registration confirmation and participation certificate is required.
The application deadline has been extended to June 17th 2020. You will be informed of the decision (accept/regret) by June 22nd 2020.
- Sign up for a teacher’s professional development program at one of the summer schools in the USA.
- Apply for the Goethe-Institut’s $500 scholarship by June 17th. You will need the confirmation of registration from the summer school for the application.
- If awarded the scholarschip, the Goethe-Institut will inform you by June 22.
- After you’ve finished the summer programm, please send the Goethe-Institut in Washington DC (firstname.lastname@example.org) your certificate of participation.
- Upon receiving the certificate, the Goethe-Institut will send you the check of $500 within the next 3 weeks.
Goethe-Institut Washington DC
Summer Schools in the U.S.
The following summer schools in the U.S. are offering professional development courses for German teachers in 2020:
Das Virtuelle Klassenzimmer
The Hybrid, Online and Virtual German Classroom
June 22 - July 3rd 2020
ONLINE MTWT 9:15-11:35 PST