Digital media support a variety of teaching and learning goals. They can help create an environment that encourages communication in German, a more sophisticated use of language, and authentic contact with native speakers. These media also assist in the collaborative creation of texts and can make student work accessible to a wider audience far beyond the classroom.
- What are the pedagogical advantages of media in the classroom?
- How do I choose media appropriate to my learning outcomes?
- How do I integrate media-based activities into communicative instruction?
- How do I become more adept at using media in the classroom?
- How do I enrich existing units through digital media?
- How do I teach digital media competency, interacting securely and intelligently with digital media?
- How can I educate my students to decode and interpret digital resources, such as digitized press, video, and audio?
- How can I educate my students in the creative and interactive use of digital resources such as tablets, white boards, and smart phones?