Ambassadors for the Environment
Students become ambassadors for the environment.
In this project, German and STEM teachers, together with their students, actively engage with sustainability issues in the classroom and beyond:
- learn the fundamentals of sustainability in interdisciplinary and project-based lessons using three modules: Climate, water and consumption. The direct relation to one's own reality of life is in the foreground.
- plan a sustainable environmental project in accordance with the principles of the Zukunftswerkstatt together with the teachers and carry it out at their school.
German and STEM teachers
- will be trained in the fields of climate, water and consumption, both in terms of content and methodology and didactics,
- receive suitable handouts, materials and suggestions for the implementation of the teaching units,
- exchange information and develop ideas for sustainable projects together,
- plan a sustainable environmental project in accordance with the principles of the Zukunftswerkstatt together with the pupils and carry it out at their school.
You are interested to participate with your school in the Environment Ambassadors Together for a sustainable future! program?
Then register as a German-STEM-Tandem.
Please submit your registration by mail, email or fax to:
Attn: Project "Ambassadors for the Environment"
150 N Michigan Ave, Suite 200
Chicago, IL 60601
Tel: +1 312 263 0472
Fax: +1 312 263 0476