Learning German, playing soccer and having fun together!
In June 2019 as part of the Deutschlandjahr USA, the Goethe-Institut is organising four soccer camps for students. The three-day camps take place in four different US-schools and will be run by two youth trainers from the intercultural education and sports project Auf Ballhöhe. The soccer training will be conducted in German. Additionally the students receive German lessons.
- play soccer together, have fun and learn German playfully,
- are trained by the youth coaches professionally, age-appropriately and after their ability
- receive action-oriented German lessons in the camp from German teachers and are thus playfully prepared for the training units,
- use the learned vocabulary in training,
- play a small tournament at the end of the camp,
- will receive certificates of participation, T-shirts and prizes.
- receive materials for the accompanying lessons,
- receive a fee for the execution,
- have a great opportunity to promote their German program.
Then send us your application by March 16, 2019.