Career Days USA 2019
Opportunities for Studying and Working in Germany and with German in the USA
In 2019 the Goethe-Instituts are once again organizing Career Days for high school and college students in multiple cities throughout the USA. Representatives of German business, universities and foundations will inform about study and career opportunities in Germany and with German in the U.S.
All dates and locations for Career Booster events in 2019 can be found in the right column of this page. The local event pages with specific information on the Career Booster in your area (including schedules, participating partners, point of contact and registration) will be linked in the right column as they are finalized. Should you require additonal information in advance, please reach out to the listed point of contact directly.
Those with general questions and inquiries regarding Career Booster USA events should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 30-minute sessions offer information on topics related to studying and working in German(y), including how to best prepare yourself. Click on the Career Day event near you for an overview of sessions that will be offered.
- At Infobooths, students can pick-up flyers and brochures and have their questions answered directly by representatives of the companies and universities.
- During 1-2 panel discussions, speakers who have made a career with German or in Germany will discuss their experiences and provide tips for those interested.
PARTNERS AND TARGET AUDIENCE
- German and international firms, universities, foundations, exchange organizations as well as German consulates will be presenting various career path models, professional trainee and university degree programs, internship opportunities and scholarships.
- Target audience: juniors and seniors in high school, college students and graduates.
- Attendance is free. In addition, we look forward to subsidizing the transportation costs for school groups / field-trips to the event. Visit the website of your local Career Day on the right to apply for a transportation stipend of up to 250 USD.