All course options are conducted entirely in virtual classrooms (Zoom, beginning in Summer 2021). To participate, you must use: headset/headphones, desktop or laptop computer, internet speeds of at least 3 mbps, and mastery of basic computer functions (copy/paste, etc.) Mobile devices/Chromebooks cannot be used for class.
If you are not able to meet these requirements, please do not register for a course.
COURSE TYPES AND SUMMER SCHEDULES
Blended Learning Courses meet 10 times live (virtually) for 90-minutes per session on the posted schedule for Standard and Intensive classes, and 20 times for Superintensive classes. The remaining material (50%) is presented on a digital platform.
Online Group Classes
- 10-week Standard classes are 28 June to 4 September EXCEPT Thursday classes, which will meet 8 July to 9 September
- 5-Week Intensive classes meet 28 June to 2 August (no class on 1 July), and 5 August to 9 September (no class on 6 September)
- 5-Week Superintensive classes meet 28 June to 2 August (no class on 1 July), and 3 August to 7 September (no class on 6 September)
are 100% asynchronous, and meet for 5, 8 or 16 weeks. Classes have 1 live, hour-long meeting every 2.5 weeks for speaking practice.
Kaffeeklatsch Conversation Groups
- 5-week classes: 1 July to 4 August and 5 August to 1 September
- 8-Week classes: 1 July to 25 August
- 16-week classes: 1 July to 20 October
meet live (virtually), guided by an instructor.
- 10 week session runs 6 July to 14 September
are also available! For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.