Online Group Course
LEARN GERMAN WHEN IT IS CONVENIENT FOR YOU!
The Goethe-Institut’s online group course allows you to align your German studies with your time schedule, no matter where you are. However, you will not be learning alone but in a small group of between six and 10 participants. The course will introduce you to the German language on the basis of everyday situations, and you will practice your German skills in various ways.
The learning program consists of
- exercises that you complete on your own at your own pace and
- exercises in which you work together with the other course participants in your group.
- Virtual classroom sessions with your tutor to discuss the exercises and practice communication skills.As you progress through the course, your tutors will provide you with regular feedback about your work and will be able to offer you additional exercises to enhance your learning progress.
The Online Group Courses are organized by the Goethe-Institut Chicago.
- Mac, iPad, tablet, PC or laptop (Adobe Flash Player is required to complete some assignments)
- Headset with microphone
- Stable internet connection, in case of Wi-Fi with sufficient bandwidth, specifically for the virtual live sessions
Please check here if your internet connection is sufficient: speed-test für Deutsch online
If you already have previous knowledge of German, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and will we send you our online placement test.
- A1, A2 and B1 for Teenagers (13-16 years old)
If you need help anytime during the registration process, please send a message to: email@example.com or call us at (312) 263-0472.