Being an exchange student as well as hosting one, opens up a whole new world for our GAPP students. Students not only get to share their culture, but they will be able to immerse themselves completely in a foreign culture, becoming more independent and open in the process and forming friendships and connections that last a lifetime.
Once a school partnership has been established between a school in the US and a school in Germany, GAPP supports two kinds of exchanges:
- Application for School Partnership or Change of Partners (Application to GAPP for School Partnership)
- Guidelines (GAPP Richtlinien)
- Evaluation form for Teachers "Your Stay in Germany" (Teacher Evaluation "Your Stay in Germany")
- Evaluation form for Teachers "Hosting the German Group" (Teacher Evaluation "Hosting the German Group")
- Student Evaluation of Exchange (Student Evaluation of Exchange)
- Parent Evaluation of Exchange (Parent Evaluation of Exchange)
- Template: Exchange Itinerary (Template for Grant Application: GAPP Exchange Schedule 2016)
- Template: Participants List 2016 (Template for Grant Application: GAPP Participants List 2016)
If your school already has a German partner school and is planning on travelling to Germany in 2016, you will find all relevant information in the section “Group Exchanges”.