Blended Learning courses are a new format of our standard program classes that we are pleased to offer. They are the best choice for people with very busy schedules.
A blended learning course
- runs for 9 weeks,
- has 8 – 10 participants,
- consists of class instruction once a week and up to 3 hours of interactive online work on the Goethe-Institut’s learning platform,
- offers the same curriculum as any standard course.
Click on the course level to try our Blended Learning sample courses:
Blended Learning A 1.1
Blended Learning A 2.1
Blended Learning B 1.1
Blended Learning B 1.2
The online components of the course:
- correspond fully with the teaching material used in the classroom,
- can be completed at your convenience within a week after each classroom session,
- are closely monitored by your online tutor who is also your classroom teacher,
- involve interactive reading, listening, writing and speaking activities,
- involve individual and co-operative learning tasks evaluated automatically upon submission and regularly by your tutor,
- require basic computer skills.
A 2.2 - Day in class: Tuesday, 6:00 pm - 8:15 pm
April 4 - May 30, 2017
Face-to-face and online
36 teaching units per course (1 unit = 45 min.), including 9 teaching units online
1 time per week (3 teaching units per session)
Level A 2.2
Progress: 1 level
Price: $ 595.00
Blended Learning combines face-to-face and online learning by taking the benefits of both teaching methods to enhance your learning experience.