© Goethe-Institut Johannesburg
The Goethe-Instituts in Africa are launching a networking and self-driven learning programme for museums in Africa. The project is based on a peer to peer learning approach, aims at accessing knowledge within different museum structures to develop future concepts for museum work in Africa.
For this project, which will be steered from Johannesburg, but implemented in different countries on the continent we are looking for a project manager.
Relevant tasks will be:
- Communication with all involved project partners and affiliates
- Development of a curriculum and documentation of learning processes
- Organization of field trips and seminars
- Budget monitoring and controlling
- Implementation of PR strategy
- Good knowledge of museum landscape in Africa
- Bachelors degree in history, archeology, museology or a related field
- Experience in project management, including budgets
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken), basic knowledge of French, good knowledge of German is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft office applications
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Important note on the application procedure:
Please send your application exclusively by e-mail to email@example.com
Deadline for this position is May 10th 2020.