Reithaus. Photo: Andreas Ruhe
Located in the Park an der Ilm, the cultural monument dates back to a Baroque building of 1715/18. The Reithaus was originally part of the Weimarer Stadtschloss. Between 1923 and 1925, several of its rooms were used for Bauhaus preparatory courses. After 1951, it became the “Haus der Jungen Pioniere” (House of Young Pioneers). Today, it is used by the European Youth Education and Meeting Center in Weimar (EJBW) for seminars and conferences.
Park an der Ilm | 99423 Weimar