Applying for a Goethe-Institut scholarship, including the PASCH program
You can apply for a scholarship from the Goethe-Institut. This also applies if you are a teacher at a PASCH school.
October 15, 2012
- You are a teacher of German as a foreign language or are involved in the teacher training of such teachers; this also applies if you work at a PASCH school.
- You will be working as a DaF teacher or a trainer of DaF teachers in the coming years.
- You are willing to pass on what you learn in the seminar to your colleagues at home.
- You have the necessary prior German-language skills for the type of seminar you wish to attend.
- You are prepared to take part in the entire seminar, including the cultural program.
- You can state that you are available for the dates of all of the desired seminars you indicate.
- You confirm that you have been informed and understand that it is generally not possible to prioritize your three desired seminars.
- You acknowledge that participants are strongly advised against bringing family members and friends to the seminar, as participants are expected to be fully committed to the seminar. In such cases, the Goethe-Institut will not provide any organizational assistance or help with insurance matters.
- You acknowledge that we advise against participating in a seminar during a pregnancy to avoid the risk of complications for which no insurance coverage is available.
- You acknowledge that you are not permitted to bring pets with you.
- You have solid PC and internet skills and have regular access to a high-speed internet connection at home or at work.
Application processPlease proceed in the following order:
- Before completing the form, save it locally on your own computer.
- Please complete all parts of the form.
- After completing all parts of the form, save it again on your own computer.
Change the file name, using the following structure: Country_LastName_FirstName.pdf
- Now send the form as an attachment with an e-mail addressed to the Goethe-Institut responsible for your country (or the German Embassy if there is no Goethe-Institut in your country). The e-mail address can be found here:
E-mail addresses of contacts:
October 15, 2012
Application form (PDF, 762 KB)