Kino for Kids 2022
Young cineastes competition
Did you attend a KINO FOR KIDS screening. Excellent!
Let us know how it was and enter the draw to win a leica camera or two movie vouchers. Please answer the following questions in your review:
1. Which movie did you see and what did you like best about it?
2. Did you learn or discover something new (about Germany)?
3. Would you recommend the film to your friends and why?
The film review can be written in English or German. This competition is open to all students who have attended one of our screenings as part of the German Fim Festival 2022.
Format: text (max. 350 words) or video (max. 1 minute)
Entry deadline: 27.06.2022
Prizes: Leica camera and movie tickets
1. The competition is restricted to school students in ACT, NSW, QLD, SA, VIC, WA.
2. Only one entry per person is accepted. Double entries will be excluded from the competition.
3. Winners will be notified by 15 July 2022. The winners will be contacted by email relying on contact details provided by the entrant. The result of the prize decision is final and no negotiation will be entered into.
4. The value of the prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash, credit or any other goods or services.
5. The promoter, other entities and agencies associated with this competition and each of their officers, agents, employees and immediate family are ineligible to enter.
6. No responsibility will be taken by the promoter for any ineligible or lost entries or entries submitted before 29 May or received after 27 June 2022. Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions, are incomplete or submitted/received by the promoter outside the competition time frame, will be declared void.
7. Entry details remain the property of the promoter. Identifiable information is collected from competition members for the purpose of determining the eligibility and shipping of rewards and prizes. This information includes details such as name, address, email address and phone number. The personal information provided by competition members may be used to inform you of upcoming events at Goethe-Institute Australia only. No personal information will be handed to third parties.
8. Acceptance of the prize is deemed to be acceptance by the winner of these terms and conditions and approval to use the winner’s name for publicity purposes, unless specifically requested by the winner not to do so at the time of accepting the prize.
9. If the competition does not run for its duration due to (but not limited to) computer viruses, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the promoter's control that corrupts or affects administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the competition, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
10. The promoter will not be responsible for: (a) Malfunction, delay or traffic congestion on any computer online system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software or website. (b) Failure of any entry to be received by the promoter as a result of those matters listed under 10. (a). (c) Any injury or damage to entrants or any other person related to or resulting from participation in the competition or downloading any materials relating to the competition.
11. Prizes are subject to further terms and conditions from each prize supplier.