Important adresses: consultation, authorities and German courses

Important addresses

Are you looking for integration course providers, an immigration office or migration advice service at your town in Germany? You will find the addresses in this section. Enter the postal code of the city in Germany you live in or move to in the field below and click on . Then you will see all integration course providers, immigration offices and migration advice services in your town. You don’t know the postal code? Then you can write the name of the town in the field.

immigration office (das Ausländeramt, die Ausländerämter): Also known as Ausländerbehörde (immigration authority). This is where you go when you first arrive in Germany, but also if your visa is about to expire and you need to apply for an extension. Someone in the town hall will tell you where the immigration office is.
advice (die Beratung): At an advice session you can seek help on many subjects from experts.