- Deutsch Online Individual from A1 to C1 (minimum age of 16 years)
- Support, feedback and correction of your tasks with Online-Tutor
- The chapters and sequences are unlocked in succession once a chapter or sequence is completed
- All learning materials are provided online
- Free online placement test
- Access within max. 5 days
- Access to the online course: 6 months (depending on individual learning speed)
- Qualification: No exam, but certificate of participation upon successful completion of the course
- Price per course: EUR € 695
How does Deutsch Online Individual work?
- You will start by taking the Goethe-Institut’s placement test. Then you will receive feedback from us about your current language level and a recommendation of which course is right for you.
- Your online course is divided into various chapters that are devoted to everyday topics such as “Out and about in the city” and “Everyday interactions” at language level A1. In each chapter you will encounter typical conversational situations, full of interesting information, and practice using the correct vocabulary and grammatical structures. You will learn and practice using various formats such as reading texts, matching exercises, short videos, writing assignments, and much more. This leads to rapid progress through more diverse and enjoyable learning.
- You will meet with your personal instructor for online live sessions at individually scheduled times to practice your communication and speaking skills. This is almost like classroom instruction since you will practice speaking German freely and train your feeling for the language. Your instructor will also support you outside of the sessions for the entire duration of the course and give you regular feedback and individual learning tips.
What are the technical requirements for the course?
- Operating system: Windows, MacOS
- Browser: Google Chrome ®, Microsoft Edge ®, Mozilla Firefox ®, Apple Safari ®,most recent version
- Bandwidth: 512 kbps
- Internet connection and email address, Adobe Connect ® free software for online live sessions, headset
Would you like to try our "Deutsch Online Individual" course series without obligation to find out how it's structured? Then our free trial course offer is just what you're looking for! Choose between A1 - First Steps for beginners with no prior knowledge, A1 - Beginners for beginners with prior knowledge and A2 - Advanced, and work on original activities from our courses.
We'll send you a grading test after you've booked.
That's why we don't let you select a language level when you book. If you've taken a course or passed an exam in the last 6 months, it's fine for you to send proof of participation/certificate instead of taking the test.