- Deutsch Online Individual from A1 to C1 (minimum age of 16 years)
- Support, feedback and correction of your tasks with Online-Tutor via e-mail
- The chapters and sequences are unlocked in succession once a chapter or sequence is completed
- All learning materials are provided online
- Free online placement test
- Access within max. 5 days
- Access to the online course: 6 months (depending on individual learning speed)
- Qualification: No exam, but certificate of participation upon successful completion of the course
- Price per course: EUR € 695
How does Deutsch Online Individual work?
- You will start by taking the Goethe-Institut’s placement test. Then you will receive feedback from us about your current language level and a recommendation of which course is right for you.
- Your online course is divided into various chapters that are devoted to everyday topics such as “Out and about in the city” and “Everyday interactions” at language level A1. In each chapter you will encounter typical conversational situations, full of interesting information, and practice using the correct vocabulary and grammatical structures. You will learn and practice using various formats such as reading texts, matching exercises, short videos, writing assignments, and much more. This leads to rapid progress through more diverse and enjoyable learning.
- During the course, you will meet with your tutor for two online live sessions at individually scheduled times to train your communication and speaking skills. You will practice speaking German freely and train your feeling for the language.
- Your online tutor will oversee your learning process via e-mail. This includes corrections and feedback to your written and verbal contributions, as well as answering your questions regarding the learning content. In this manner we can optimally support your self-learning progress.
What are the technical requirements for the course?
- Operating system: Windows, MacOS
- Browser: Google Chrome ®, Microsoft Edge ®, Mozilla Firefox ®, Apple Safari ®,most recent version
- Bandwidth: 512 kbps
- Internet connection and email address, Adobe Connect ® free software for online live sessions, headset
We'll send you a grading test after you've booked.
That's why we don't let you select a language level when you book. If you've taken a course or passed an exam at the Goethe-Institute in the last 6 months, it's fine for you to send proof of participation/certificate instead of taking the test.