Last days for the Ulm School of Design exhibition in Melbourne, featuring work from one of the world’s most important contemporary design academies. See the exhibition video from RMIT Gallery and listen to the Podcast with Dr. Martin Mäntele from the Ulm School of Design. This exhibition must close on Saturday at 5:00pm. More...
- 31.07.-30.08. Melbourne: Exhibition Ulm School of Design 1953-68
- 11.08.-05.09. Melbourne: Exhibition German-French couples
- 04.09. Sydney: Anne Veinberg, piano concert
- 19.09. Sydney: Australia War Symposium - panel discussions
- 06.10.-01.11. Melbourne: Dance - Complexity of Belonging
- 07.-09.10. Syd., Can., Mel.: Lecture: Understanding the Berlin Wall
- 14.-19.10. Sydney: Antenna Documentary Film Festival
The centenary of the First World War will focus the attention of the world on the event, which left an indelible mark on the history of the last 100 years.
Insights into and information about contemporary styles of dance in the Asia-Pacific region and in Germany
Migration is changing cultures. The Goethe-Institut reflects these developments in Germany and around the world and dedicates its work to the linguistic integration of migrants.
Enter the worlds of German music and Germany’s most popular sport, soccer.
All budding film stars, directors or cameramen out there: don’t miss this opportunity! The topic for 2014 is: "Feste Feiern".
New books on the German market
Interactive learning games, expert chat, forum with learning tips, ask questions, help others, find learning partners and share experiences
Offering a wide variety of views and perspectives, the Goethe-Institut reflects on the consequences and implications of the First World War era