Learn German online
Would you like to decide how and when you learn German?
We will send you a free placement test approximately 4 weeks before the course starts. Depending on your result, you will be placed in the appropriate German online group course for you (A1, A2, B1, B2 or C1).
A1, A2, B1, B2, C1
Hours per week
4-8 individual learning and 1 online live session (1.5 hours) every other week
Access to learning platform
150.000 – 200.000 FCFA
How the course works
Your Deutsch Online group course is divided into different chapters dedicated to everyday and topical themes, and also teaches you the appropriate vocabulary and grammar. You learn with a variety of online exercises, for instance with videos, pictures, audio, reading passages and fill-the-gap exercises, both independently and as a group. We provide you with downloadable overviews covering the different themes in the online German course.
Support from the teacher
Longer written tasks can be submitted to your teacher by email, and they will be returned corrected and with detailed feedback. If you have any questions, you can chat to other members of your Deutsch Online learning group, or email your teacher.
Online teaching in live sessions
Meet your teacher and the other participants in your virtual classroom over a series of sessions. The purpose of these sessions is to work specifically on your spoken German.
Please fill your registration form online and click on "send".
Your reservation will be automatically sent by email to email@example.com
- A Windows or Mac Desktop or Laptop Computer.We discourage the use of tablets, iPads, smartphones and other mobile gadgets for this course.
- Operating System: Windows, MacOS
- Browser: Google Chrome ®, Microsoft Edge ®, Mozilla Firefox ®, Apple Safari ®, in the current version.
- Bandwidth: 512 kbps
- Stable internet connection
- Valid email address
- Adobe Connect ® Software for the Online-Live meetings
- A headset with a microphone. If you decide to use the in-built loud speaker and microphone of your laptop it could result in an echo effect which would disturb you and the other course participants.
* If the student cannot attend the course, the following cancellation conditions apply: if the cancellation is made four weeks or more before the course starts, we only charge the fee of an amount equivalent to 10% of the course price. If a cancellation is made later than one week before the course starts, we retain 30% of the total cost. If a cancellation is made later than three days before the start of the course, we retain 50% of the course price. After classes begin, students, whether they completed a course or not, cannot in any way require the repayment of the sum in any way whatsoever.
*The notification of cancellation must be received in writing, The date of receipt in GI is taken into account for the calculation of the amount to be refunded.