Our services in detail
- Online placement test with professional evaluation
- Advice from our staff to create a learning concept tailored to your wishes and goals
- Recommending a specific course
You can book an individual language learning coaching session for participants before the course. We send out a questionnaire for this in advance.
- Learner biography (results of questionnaire, learning experiences, possible reservations)
- Time management
During coaching, the language learners themselves formulate in which areas, competences, skills and abilities they would like to develop, how they can integrate the language course and learning into their everyday life and what responsibility they can take for their success in language learning. This leads to more learning autonomy and self-confident, goal-oriented course participation.
Cost of coaching:
HUF 20 000 HUF / 50 min per person
- lexible, contemporary (online) teaching methods at the highest level
- Live (online) sessions for authentic language use
- Continuous personal support from highly qualified German teachers
- Regular feedback on learning success to your company
Basic price for 1 lesson of 45 minutes
- Individual course for 1 person: HUF 8 600
- Small group course for 2-3 persons: HUF 9 600
- Group course for 4-5 persons: HUF 11 800
- Group course for 6-7 persons: HUF 18 000
- Group course for 8-9 persons: HUF 24 000
- Group course for 10-12 persons: HUF 30 000
- Group course for 13-16 persons: HUF 45 000
We are happy to create an individual course offer for you.
All teaching materials are included in our online courses. On the learning platform we use the exercise material developed by Goethe experts.
A1: Focusing on general German, taking into account the learners‘ professional environment.
A2: Online course with a balanced combination of general language and additional modules for the area of professional communication, e.g. conducting argumentative conversations, talking on the phone with business partners, etc.
B1: Online course with a balanced combination of general language and additional modules for the area of professional communication, e.g. learning strategies, communication in the workplace, working on projects, presentations, etc.
B2: An adapted online course with a balanced combination of general language and additional modules for the area of professional communication. Similar content to B1 at a higher language level.
Conversation: Strengthtening and deepening the language skills acquired in the basic module.
- Insight into everyday life in Germany
The participants learn about current events and topics that play a role in public discourse in Germany by watching videos and reading texts from the German press. They practise understanding authentic texts, discuss them with each other and expand their vocabulary.
- Politics, Economy, Culture
The participants read and present press articles. They get to know different reading strategies, learn unfamiliar words and use the language of graphics and diagrams.
Additional learning materials for self-learners:
- Mein Weg nach Deutschland: information, exercises, podcast, etc. (website + app).
- German at the workplace (unmoderated course with self-learning exercises incl. automated feedback)
- Different learning formats on topics such as digitalisation, sustainability, fake news, Europe, etc.
- Additional online learning opportunities
- Free use of the library at the Goethe-Institut Budapest
You can choose from the following course locations:
- Online via Zoom or Adobe Connect
- in the modern classrooms of the Goethe-Institut Budapest
- in premises of your choice
All participants will receive a certificate of participation if they meet the following requirements:
- Participation in at least 70 per cent of the lessons
- Submission of at least four assessed assignments with at least 60 per cent achieved
- Completion of at least 70 per cent of the online assignments
- Participation in at least 70 per cent of the live online sessions
- Submission of assignments on which the teacher provided feedback
It is possible to take internationally recognised examinations for an additional fee.