Advice and service
You are a teacher for German as foreign language? You are welcome to benefit from our education cooperation German. We support Namibian teachers, schools and institutions in the teaching of German.
Our service includes
- Professional development for German teachers - from one-day events to seminars lasting several weeks.
- An overview of current teaching materials.
- Ideas and materials for promoting German.
- A library for teachers with helpful teaching materials.
Library for teachers
A library for teachers of German as Foreign Language is available at the Goethe-Centre Windhoek.
Everyone, who can identify oneself as German teacher at a school in Namibia or the Goethe-Centre, receives a free, continuous membership for the teachers' library against a non-recurring registration fee of 75 N$. The payment can be claimed back from the school, you are working at.
In our library for teachers you can find the following:
- Applied geography
- Teaching books for adults
- Methodology / Didactics
- The predetermined teaching book for German as Foreign Language in Namibia "Magnet"
- Master copies
- Videos, CDs and audio cassettes
We are looking forward to your visit!