Learning German online
in co-operation with our partners in Kenia
The Goethe-Institut will offer the following three online group German courses for learners living in the English-speaking regions of Sub-Sahara Africa from February 13 to June 2, 2017:
- A1 for beginners
- A2 for advanced beginners, and
- B1 for intermediate students.If you already have previous knowledge of German, take a placement test here.
The goal of the program is to develop and/or improve the following essential skills needed to communicate: oral and written comprehension, oral and written expression, vocabulary, and grammar. The learning program consists of:
- exercises that you complete on your own at your own pace and
- exercises in which you work together with the other course participants in your group.
- virtual classroom sessions with your tutor to discuss the exercises and practice communication skills.
- Registration until February 3, 2017 or bis July 7, 2017
- Course 13.02. – 02.06.2017 or 17.07. – 03.11.2017
- Levels A1, A2, B1
- Virtual Classroom Sessions: 8 sessions to be agreed upon with the course participants
- Class Size 8 up to a maximum of 15 students
- Workload approx. 100 - 120 hours to complete one course level
- A1: KES 26.000/EUR 260
- A2: KES 24.000/EUR 240
- B1: KES 23.000/EUR 230
If you would like to register for the Online-Gruppenkurs DEUTSCH ONLINE please use the online-registration.