Top 10 for 10
Competition for students of the Vietnamese FIT schools to the 10th anniversary of the PASCH initiative.
Show us in a graphically designed top 10 list your experiences you had thanks to the PASCH program. Which interesting people have you met? How did PASCH influence your German language learning? Students who are new to the PASCH program can create their top 10 list for learning German in general.
- My experiences with the PASCH program
- My experiences on a Goethe-Institut scholarship
- Reasons to learn German
- My favorite German words
- My favorite German songs
- Sights in Germany
- You must be a student of German at one of the following PASCH schools in year 2018/19 in Hanoi or HCMC: Chu Van An, Kim Lien, Lomonosov, Nguyen Gia Thieu, Bui Thi Xuan, Nang Khieu, Nguyen Thuong Hien
- You have to create, individually and independently, a top 10 list in German.
- Design your top 10 list as you like - get creative! Design a background or insert photos. The list must be submitted as PDF or JPG. But you can also draw and sent in the list as scan. The original please give to your German teachers.
- This is important: You are not allowed to use pictures, texts or parts of texts that you have simply downloaded from the internet. You have to take the pictures and write the texts yourself.
- All persons, who can be visible in your pictures, must agree to it.
- When you submit your top 10 list, you agree that it can be published with your name on the Goethe-Institut website.
- 1st place for Year 11 and 12 students:
- Participation in the student camp from 22 to 27 October 2018 in Bali, Indonesia
- 1st place for the other students: Tablet
- 2nd-10th place for all students: Gifts and book prizes
A jury considers the originality, creativity and quality of the artwork as well as the interpretation of the topic. The jury’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.