Young journalists from around the world write about international cinema trends within the framework of the Berlinale Talent Campus.
- Duisburg Film Week – Public enjoys Quality and Discussion
- Of Dream Machines and Doves that Fly Eastwards – The 51st Festival for Documentary and Animated Films
- The Werkleitz Festival: America
- Schlingel, Lucas, Goldener Spatz & Co – Children’s Film Festivals in Germany
- Filmfest München – The focus is on the Audience at the Munich Film Festival
- 30 Years of the Berlinale – Children's Film Festival Generation
Viele Goethe-Institute in aller Welt veranstalten jährlich Filmfestivals mit den neuesten deutschen Filmen. 80.000–100.000 Besucher sehen auf diese Weise jährlich neue deutsche Filme.
Supporting young filmmakers from different countries in Europe and Africa, competitions are organised by the Goethe-Institut and partners like the Foundation “Remembrance, Responsibility and Future” and the Art in Africa Foundation. Award ceremonies at film festivals like the Interfilm Short Film Festival in Berlin and the Munich International Festival of Film Schools