After passing the examination, you will be able to do the following, for example:
- understand simple questions, notices and phone messages as well as information on the radio about an everyday situation and in brief conversations,
- gather the main information from short written messages, advertisements, descriptions, letters and simple newspaper articles,
- write brief personal messages,
- introduce yourself in a conversation and answer questions about yourself,
- ask and reply to simple questions in a conversation on topics affecting you,
- make common requests and formulate questions in everyday situations, and reply or respond to these.
RecognitionCertificates issued by the Goethe-Institut are recognized throughout the world. In our experience, young learners are so motivated by the exams that their desire to carry on learning is increased.
Locations, prices, dates and enrolmentYou can find the Goethe-Institut or examination partner closest to you here, along with information on locations, prices, dates and enrolment.
Under the section “Frequently asked questions” you will find general answers on the Goethe-Institut exams.