After passing the examination you will be able to do the following, for example:
- understand the main content of everyday conversations as well as brief radio announcements or phone messages,
- obtain the most important information from short newspaper articles, everyday advertisements and public notice boards,
- fill in ordinary forms in shops or at banks or government offices,
- write messages about your immediate situation,
- introduce yourself and exchange personal details in a conversation,
- ask and answer questions in conversations about everyday topics,
- agree on something or make arrangements in everyday conversation.
RecognitionCertificates issued by the Goethe-Institut are recognized throughout the world.
Locations, prices, dates and enrolmentYou can find the Goethe-Institut or examination partner closest to you here, along with information about locations, prices, dates and enrolment.
Under the section “Frequently asked questions” you will find general answers on the Goethe-Institut exams.