After passing the examination, you will be able to do the following, for example:
- understand the details of important information conveyed in conversations, public announcements and radio reports,
- fully understand important information provided in newspaper articles, statistics and everyday descriptions,
- write logical private or semi-formal messages, such as letters or e-mails,
- hold a simple conversation on a topic that interests you personally, briefly express your opinion on this and react appropriately to the opinion of your conversation partner,
- report on something, make a suggestion or agree on something in everyday situations.
RecognitionCertificates issued by the Goethe-Institut are recognized throughout the world. In our experience, young learners are so motivated by the exams that their desire to carry on learning is increased.
Locations, prices, dates and enrolmentYou can find the Goethe-Institut or examination partner closest to you, along with information on locations, prices, dates and enrolment, here.
Under the section “Frequently asked questions” you will find general answers on the Goethe-Institut exams.