Research residency abroad
The Goethe-Institut funds research residencies abroad for performing artists based in Germany to help them to prepare internationally-oriented projects and to make contacts abroad.
The funding covers travel expenses and/or an expense allowance of €500 per week.
APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- An informative description of your artistic research project including research concept, goals and timeframe
- Information about the applicant
- Applicant’s complete contact information
- Bank account details (including IBAN and SWIFT Code) and name of contractual partner
- A detailed financial budget (income, expenses, grants etc.) indicating any residual financial requirements (marked “funds requested”) and any public funding available
- If funding to cover travel expenses and/or shipping fees is requested, submit two quotes (travel agencies, train fare, forwarders etc.) for purposes of comparison
- Indicate whether the applicant has ever received Goethe-Institut funding for any projects in the past.