Goethe-Institut practices inclusion
- We welcome and respect diversity in terms of gender, political opinion, cultural background and origin, different abilities and all other differences that make life colorful and human.
- People with disabilities and special needs are welcome at the Goethe-Institut. We do our best to provide them with a comfortable environment.
- The Hong Kong Arts Centre, where the Goethe-Institut is located, is fully accessible to wheelchair users, according to Weelmap.org. We are on our way to make our spaces barrier-free and are grateful for further advice.
- Please find here videos with directions from Wan Chai MTR station and Exhibition Centre MTR station to the Goethe-Institut at the Hong Kong Arts Centre for wheelchair users.
- We provide barrier-free toilets (14th floor) and a guidance system for people with visual impairments. Assistance dogs are welcome.
- We plan to offer regular events for and with people with disabilities in the future, such as docent tours of our exhibitions with sign language interpretation for people with hearing disabilities. If you are interested in a special event, please contact us: email@example.com