The Language Media Centre is open on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 1.00 to 4.00pm. Kindly email email@example.com for enquiries.
The Language Media Centre of the Goethe-Institut Malaysia is open to all interested parties. The use of books, magazines and audiovisual media is free of charge. Borrowing media to your home requires a membership.
The language media centre has a stock of around 1,000 books and more than 20,000 digital media, which we are constantly updating.
You will find:
- Materials for learning, practicing and teaching German as a foreign language as well as for preparing for language proficiency exams
- German magazines
- Feature films and documentaries on DVD, some with English subtitles
- Reference books and dictionaries
- Internet workstations, iPads with German Learning Apps, and free Wi-Fi
Language course students of the Goethe-Institut receive a free membership for the duration of their course upon presentation of their booking confirmation.
Enjoy the benefits of being a member and borrow physical and digital media from our collections at no additional cost!
Register online and get your digital library card BibToGo now.
You are not a Goethe-Institut student but wish to become a member? The membership fee is RM50 per year, excluding a refundable deposit of RM100.
Examination books: 2 weeks (no extension)
DVDs: 1 week
The personalized use of OPAC offers you the following advantages:
- Display of borrowed media including due date
- Extension of the loan period of your media
- Insight into outstanding and paid fees
- Purchase proposals for the library's media collections
- Commenting on media
- Overview of the media you have borrowed in the past
Please set an appointment via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the media you have borrowed are not pre-ordered by other users, the loan period may be extended once. Excluded from the extension are materials for exam preparation (signatory 438.3).
You can renew your media conveniently online via the digital library card BibToGo or in our library catalog after you have logged into your personal user account.
Please contact us for further assistance:email@example.com