Get ready for our next physical examinations!
Protocols for security and hygiene are applied during the examination day. Please familiarize yourself with the additional terms and conditions as below, as we can only allow candidates who adhere to health protocols.
- Submit a scanned copy of your IC/Passport by email to firstname.lastname@example.org 10 working days before examination date at the latest.
- Request for interstate travel letter by email to email@example.com 10 working days before exam date at the latest (if applicable).
- Fully vaccinated individuals (from 2 weeks after the second dose) are required to take the RTK-test at a clinic within 24 hours of the examination day.
Unvaccinated individuals are required to take the PCR-test within 72 hours of the examination day. Please submit the physical copy of the test results on exam day. Only individuals with negative results of the tests are allowed to enter our premises.
- Bring your original IC/Passport for identification by our invigilators.
- Bring your own food and drinks for the exam break.
- Check-in with the MYSEJAHTERA application upon arrival.
- Wear double face masks (medical mask & fabric mask) or single N95 mask throughout the duration of entering our premises.
- Punctually be at the institute 30 minutes before the start of the exam. Late-comers will not be allowed into the exam hall.
- Take note* of your certificate collection days:
- 8 December for 26 November exam
- 24 December for 14 December exam
- 5 January 2022 for 17 December exam