Where may you discover an ocean-liner in a pedestrian area and where can you find a sentimental tower? Explore curiosities and characteristics of German cities.
- The Soundscape Movement: What does the City sound like?
- On Track to the Top - 125th Anniversary of the Drachenfels Cog Railway in Königswinter
- The “Blue Capital” Of Urban Development – Rivers As The Arteries Of City Life
- City History from an Underground Perspective
- Friends In High Places - The Deutscher Alpenverein (German Alpine Club)