2015 International Forum on Cultural Management and Cultural Policy in Munich
The International Forum on Cultural Management and Cultural Policy offers representatives of Munich's cultural institutions as well as cultural stakeholders from all over the world a platform to discuss these questions.
The programme aims to combine a practice-oriented qualification with international networking in the cultural management and cultural policy sector.
This new ten-day intensive programme, offered by the Goethe-Institut, will be held in cooperation with the Cultural Department of the City of Munich in autumn 2015. It is aimed at 15 experienced cultural managers and cultural policy stakeholders from around the world.
- Critical reflection on cultural management and cultural policy
- Cultural funding
- Audience development
- Cultural marketing
- International networking and cooperation
- Demonstrated very good knowledge of English
- Professional experience in the cultural sector: minimum of 5 years, in public/private institutions or freelance, e.g. employees of cities' cultural departments, cultural managers working in a freelance or employed capacity for large or medium-sized cultural institutions, festivals or Capitals of Culture
- Applications include submitting a project from the applicants' own work context, to be worked on continually during the Forum
- Application deadline: 30 June 2015
- Selection of participants: Early July 2015
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited for a telephone interview.
- Mid-September: Telephone conference with the programme coordinators, the seminar facilitators and the selected participants (programme information, getting acquainted)
- 26 Oct – 06 Nov 2015: International Forum in Munich
- 6 months after programme concludes: Online workshop with all participants: comparing notes, networking
The Goethe-Institut will cover flights, health insurance and accommodation as well as a stipend for the duration of the programme.
Goethe-Institut/Munich Head Office
Phone: +49 (0)89-15921-415