Find out how our participants felt after three weeks of discussing libraries, digital and communities - or watch the seminars and let us know what you thought! #EmergingInternationalVoices
Meet the global network of Emerging International Voices: young digital experts at their institutions and advocates for the future of libraries.
We asked the participants of the programme how they felt about the state of digital libraries in their home countries.
- Partha Pratim Das - National Digital Library of India and the Covid Pandemic (08.10.2020) (PDF, 817 kB)
- Katie Moffat - Building User Centered Digital Platforms (08.10.2020) (PDF, 2 MB)
- Kathrin Schuster - From a Physical to a Virtual Community Space What is Possible (15.10.2020) (PDF, 841 kB)
- Marie Oestergaard - Public libraries digital community building (22.10.2020) (PDF, 5 MB)
- Harry Verwayen - Public Spaces & Big Tech (22.10.2020) (PDF, 5 MB)
They are young, they are bold and they are connected – and they are the future of our libraries. 22 emerging international voices discuss the role of digital libraries – and digital technologies in libraries – in their countries.
„Emerging international voices“ is a joint project of the Goethe-Institut and IFLA. Its long-term purpose is to establish an international network of young individuals engaged in library advocacy in their countries. The participants had been chosen by the local Goethe-Institutes in an open call process.