Contact and Enrolment
Head of Language Courses
Tel. +251 11 1242345/46
Fax +251 11 1242350
Keep Learning German – online. To protect your health, we are currently facilitating all German courses in an online format.
Any Youth Learner's, Special or Exam Preparation Courses as well as exam dates will be postponed to a later time. Your exam registration is still valid and the exam can be taken free of charge until the end of this year.
9:00am - 1:00pm
2:00pm - 5.30pm
Registration in person:
it will be announced!
If you would like to register for the Online-Gruppenkurs DEUTSCH ONLINE please use the online-registration. Registration
Course Textbooks for Intensive and Superintensiv: 700 ETB,-
Date: by appointment
Duration: approx. 1½ hours
Price: 200,- ETB
Test Your German
- Money transfer from abroad is possible. please contact us.
Examination fee can be refunded if the participant presents a tangible evidence for his inability to participate in the examination and the reason is accepted by the examination officer. In this case 20% of the examination fee will be deducted.
1. General RequirementsCourse participants must be at least 16 years of age.
2. Terms of Payment2.1. Upon registration the course fees have to be paid in full.
3. Course fees3.1. The contractually binding fee is the fee stated in the current price list at the time of registration.
3.2. Should a participant wish to change his or her type or time of course, the first such change is free of charge for similar course level and fee.
4. Cancellation and refundsThe following conditions apply if the course participant is unable to take part in the course: Only in case of cancellation befor the beginning of the course, the course fee will be fully refunded.
5. Course level assignment / class size5.1. Placement in course levels is based on the placement test conducted at the Goethe-Institut.
5.2. If enrolments are insufficient on the starting date, we reserve the right to cancel or postpone the course. In this case we will offer the participants the opportunity to shift to another course or to receive a full refund of the course fee. We regret that we can only conduct courses thatt fully cover their costs. To avoid cancellations of courses that would have taken place if participants had enrolled in time, we advise students in their own interests to register as early as possible.