With onSET, everyone learning German as a foreign language can test their language skills - quickly, easily and accurately:
- The onSET is completely internet-supported, from the registration of the participants, to the execution of the test, and on to the feedback of the results.
- Participation is possible worldwide at licensed test centers (Testabnahmestellen; TAS).
- Each test center (TAS) sets individual test dates throughout the year.
- As a participant, you choose a test center (TAS) near you and a date that suits you best (For more information, see the menu item "Participation").
- All test exercises are well approved. The test procedure is completely standardised.
- The test result is available immediately after the end of the test. The performance in the onSET is graded according to levels A2 to C1, in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- The onSET placement helps to choose a suitable language course or to prepare for the TestDaF.
OnSET is currently not available.
Applicants for a DAAD scholarship should contact the DAAD directly to take the onSET test (German/English).