Advice and information
- Anyone with a body temperature of 37° Celsius or higher will not be allowed to take the exam.
In our language course office we can help you if you want to book a course in Tbilisi or in Germany or if you want to take one of our examinations.
|opening hours of the language exam office|
|Mon., Tues., Thu., Fri.:||10:00 - 13:00 and 14:00 - 17:00|
|Wed.:||10:00 - 13:00 and 16:00 - 18:30|
Goethe-Institut führt weltweit anerkannte Prüfungen durch. Manche Prüfungen befreien Kandidaten an den deutschen Universitäten von der Sprachprüfung. Goethe-Institut ist Mitglied bei der Organisation ALTE (Association of Language Testers in Europe)
Sie können bei uns folgende Prüfungen ablegen:
Fit in Deutsch 1
Start Deutsch 1
Fit in Deutsch
|Goethe-Zertifikat A2||170/250* GEL|
Goethe-Zertifikat B1 f. Jugendliche
Goethe-Zertifikat B2 f. Jugendliche
|Goethe-Zertifikat C1||270/350* GEL|
|Goethe-Zertifikat C2||270/350* GEL|
|OnSET||50 GEL (2020)|
* Preis für externe Prüfungsteilnehmer
**Bei Anmeldung von Schulklassen von einer Schule reduziert sich der Preis pro Teilnehmer bei mindestens 12 Teilnehmern bei Fit in Deutsch 1 auf 50 GEL, bei Goethe-Zertifikat A2/FIT auf 60 GEL.
- The information regarding the age of the examinees is listed in the regulations of the Goethe-Institute exams.
- Participants have the right to abort/exit the examination. In this case as well as in case of exclusion from the examination (see Examination Regulations, § 12), the examination fee will not be refunded and the examination will be counted as not passed.
- Mobile phones, cameras, microphones and other electronic devices and tools are not allowed during the entire duration of the examination. If a mobile phone is taken into the examination room illegally, the participant will be excluded from the exam.
- People with disabilities can have an exam organized individually for them on the basis of a written application. For detailed information contact us on the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case of the certificate being lost by the participant in the period of 10 years after the exam, the institute can issue a replacement document in form of a note, which will cost 50 GEL.
- The Goethe-Institute Georgia collects, processes and uses personal data of the examinee on the basis of both the contract signed by the examinee and within the framework of the legal permissions and the declaration of consent granted to the Goethe-Institute Georgia whilst registering for the exam.
- The participants can register for the exam via an online platform on the predetermined dates. The availability of vacant places determines the number of participants who can register for the exam. The Goethe-Institute Georgia has the final say on the eligibility of the candidate to take part in the examination. There is no legal entitlement to take the desired examination.
- The minimum of four weeks has to pass after the exam in order for the participants to get the allowance to retake the exam or a part of it.
- Only current prices and discount conditions are valid at the time of registration.
- The participants can pay the exam fee during three days after the initial booking on the website, via credit card or bank transaction.
- The possibility of transfer to another exam is determined by the Goethe-Institute and requires a fee of 50 GEL
- If a participant fails to appear shortly before the examination due to illness, he/she has the opportunity to present a medical certificate (form N100) within 3 working days after the date of examination. In this case, an administration fee of 50 GEL will be deducted from the examination fee and the remaining amount will be returned in 30 days.
- Participants can withdraw from the examination by applying via email. This is possible only on the last day of the registration process. In case of minors, the written consent of a parent or legal guardian is required. The refund of the examination fee is possible only if the participant withdraws from the exam before the end of the registration process. An administration fee of 50 GEL will be deducted from the fee in this case. The refund of the exam fee will not be possible if the withdrawal takes place after this date. If the Goethe-Institute itself cancels the examination, the full examination fee will be refunded.
- Before the examination candidates must check the registration data on the receipt: First name, surname, date- and place of birth. In case of discrepancies the participants must contact the Goethe-Institut timely on the following Email: prüfungenemail@example.com Replacing the already printed certificate costs 50 GEL.
- The examination results will be published within fifteen working days after the examination. The examinee number replaces the surname and first name and the exam results can be viewed on our website.
- The certificate can be collected by the examinee upon presentation of an identity card. If you are unable to do so personally, the person collecting the certificate must present a warrant of attorney and an identification document of the examinee.
- The Goethe-Institute Georgia is not liable for the non-fulfillment of its contractual obligations or damages resulting from force majeure, in particular fire, water, storms or other natural phenomena, explosion, strike, war, riot or other reasons beyond the responsibility/influence of the Goethe-Institute Georgia.
- Tbilisi is agreed as the place of jurisdiction.
- Should parts or individual formulations of these terms and conditions be invalid, the content and validity of the remaining parts shall remain unaffected. The invalid provision shall be replaced by a legally permissible provision that comes closest to the invalid provision in terms of content and economic effect.
- In case of discrepancies between the German and the Georgian language version of these GTCs, the German language version shall apply. This is usually the version published on the homepage of the Goethe-Institute Georgia.
The Goethe-Institute Georgia reserves the right to change the General Terms and Conditions for Examinations