Learning German online
The Goethe-Institut will offer the following three online group German courses for learners living in the English-speaking regions of Sub-Sahara Africa from July 18 to October 28, 2016:
- A1 for beginners
- A2 for advanced beginners, and
- B1.1 and B1.2 for intermediate students.
Our Online Group Courses use real life situations to provide an authentic context in which to learn the German language. The goal of the program is to develop and/or improve the following essential skills needed to communicate: oral and written comprehension, oral and written expression, vocabulary, and grammar. The learning program consists of:
- exercises that you complete on your own at your own pace and
- exercises in which you work together with the other course participants in your group.
- virtual classroom sessions with your tutor to discuss the exercises and practice communication skills.
Online Group Course: Deutsch Online – Levels A1, A2, B1.1 and B1.2
- Registration: until July 17, 2016
- Course: July 18 to October 28, 2016
- Virtual Classroom Sessions: 8 sessions to be agreed upon with the course participants
- Class Size: eight up to a maximum of 15 students
- Workload: approx. 100–120 hours to complete one course level
- Registration: Register now online and pay
- Technical requirements
- Course Fee: A1: KES 25.000/EUR 250; A2: KES 23.000/EUR 230; B1.1: KES 11.000/EUR 110; B1.2: KES 11.000/EUR 110