Standard German Courses
Our Course offers
Test your german
Are you taking one of our German courses for the first time? In this case, you will have to take a placement test before enrolling. This will help us to find out what previous knowledge you have, set a learning goal together with you and choose a suitable course. If you have no previous knowledge, you will automatically start at level A1.
- Registration for a course is exclusively online, and you can only register during the specified registration period provided on our website and flyers.
- Payments made are not refundable!
- Make sure the personal details you provide on the form correspond with your passport/ID.
- Select the right course when filling the form online.
- An ECOBANK Account Information will be provided automatically after a successful registration. Kindly take note of the account details.
- Pay as soon as you register to secure your slot. First come, first served!
- Ensure that the student’s name is written on the pay slip at ECOBANK for easy identification.
- Pay only the amount you see on the registration form (nothing more, nothing less).
- Exam fees will be paid separately during exam registration period as indicated on the flyer.
- Contact us if you have any concerns regarding the fees before you make payment.
- Send a copy of the pay slip or proof of payment to email@example.com as soon as you make payment to secure your slot.
- Send us an email if you do not hear from us within 24 hours after payment.
The general language courses for adults are attended by several participants. The group size varies between 8 and 18 participants.