Contact and Enrolment
Keep Learning German – online. To protect your health, we are currently facilitating all German courses in an online format.
Any Youth Learner's, Special or Exam Preparation Courses as well as exam dates will be postponed to a later time. Your exam registration is still valid and the exam can be taken free of charge until the end of this year.
Visit our Language Course Office:
Monday - Friday
08:00 am - 12 noon
14:00 pm - 17:00 pm
Or contact us via email: email@example.com
- Registration for a course is exclusively online, and you can only register during the specified registration period provided on our website and flyers.
- Payments made are not refundable!
- Make sure the personal details you provide on the form correspond with your passport/ID.
- Select the right course when filling the form online.
- An ECOBANK Account Information will be provided automatically after a successful registration. Kindly take note of the account details.
- Pay as soon as you register to secure your slot. First come, first served!
- Ensure that the student’s name is written on the pay slip at ECOBANK for easy identification.
- Pay only the amount you see on the registration form (nothing more, nothing less).
- Exam fees will be paid separately during exam registration period as indicated on the flyer.
- Contact us if you have any concerns regarding the fees before you make payment.
- Send a copy of the pay slip or proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you make payment to secure your slot.
- Send us an email if you do not hear from us within 24 hours after payment.
Registration must be done in the specified timeframe. Please note that registration automatically ends when we have reached the maximum number requi
|Course schedules and
|January-March||10.01.2022 – 18.03.2022|
|06. - 10.12.2021|
|April-Juni||04.04.2022 – 15.06.2022|
|Registration||21. - 25.03.2022|
|July-September||30.06.2022 – 08.09.2022|
|Registration||20. - 24.06.2022|
|September-December||26.09.2022 – 05.12.2022|
|Registration||12. - 16.09.2022|
|Course TYPE||Tuition Fees
(Incl Books) In GHS
|Extensive Course A1.1
Extensive Course A1.2
Intensive Course A1
Super Intensive Course A1
Super Intensive Course B2
Intensivkurs A1 Blended Learning
Intensivkurs A2 Blended Learning
Intensivkurs B1 Blended Learning
Intensivkurs A1 Online
Intensivkurs A2 Online
Intensivkurs B1 Online
|Start Deutsch 1 (A1)
Course participants must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Terms of payment
the course and the examination fees have to be paid online at the time of registration. A proof of payment has to be sent to the language department together with the filling of the online registration form. Failure to do so results in the rejection of the online registration form after 24 hours.
3. Course and examination fees
3.1 The contractually binding fee is the fee stated in the price list current at the time of registration. It can be found in the current brochure or on the website of the GI Ghana.
3.2 Should a participant wish to change his or her booking (change of course dates or change of course), the first of such change is free of charge. Each additional booking change is subject to 10 % of the course fee. This change is only possible if there are still available slots.
4. Cancellation and refunds
4.1 Fees paid are not refundable.
4.2 In case Goethe-Institut realizes after the beginning of the classes that a participant has been given a space in the wrong level by the Goethe-Institut, a withdrawal free of charge is possible.
4.3 In case of single tuition the sessions agreed upon lapse in case the participant fails to appear.
5. Course level assignment / class size
5.1 Placement in course levels is based on the placement test conducted at the Goethe-Institut and the successful participation in a course of the previous level.
5.2 The ability to be fluent in reading and writing is the precondition to be allowed to join the courses.
To find out the literacy level it is possible to write a literacy test upon request at the time of registration. Goethe-Institut reserves the right to exclude participants, who do not make it through the test from attending the courses.
5.3 Our courses have at least eight and at most 18 participants. If enrolments are insufficient on the starting date, we reserve the right to cancel or postpone the course. In this case the course fee of the concerned students will be carried forward to the next term.
6. Obligations of the course participants
6.1 Participants are obliged to comply with the course rules and the house rules applicable to the Goethe-Institut.
6.2 Registration on our online platform “MeinGoethe.de” is mandatory for all course and all examination participants.
6.3 Participants have to meet two conditions to receive a certificate for the successful participation in a course.
1. A participant must not miss more than 5 days of class.
2. A participant scores at least 60 % in the learning success controls (class tests) that are carried out in the respective course level.
7. Liability of the Goethe-Institut / force majeure
7.1 The liability of the Goethe-Institut and of its employees is restricted to intention and gross negligence. The GI is not liable for the cancellation of its services due to force majeure (e.g. natural catastrophes, fire, flooding, war, official decrees) and all other circumstances, which are without the control of the contractual partners.
7.2 We reserve the right to convert our in-class courses into online courses due to special circumstances.