Dates & Enrolment
Do you need certification or a diploma for work, study or a visa? Would you like to know the level of your German knowledge?
There are numerous internationally recognised proficiency exams available through our Institute.
*ALL EXTERNAL EXAMINATION DATES WILL BE RESCHEDULED. KINDLY VISIT OUR WEBSITE REGULARLY FOR NEXT UPDATES.
Please fill in the online form with your request for exam registration.
Goethe Zertifikat A1 Start Deutsch 1
Goethe Zertifikat A2
Goethe Zertifikat B1
Goethe Zertifikat B2
Goethe Zertifikat C1
Please fill in the online form and click submit. Once you get a confirmation mail, your admission for the examination date is confirmed. Online forms are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
There are limited seats for each examination. Only after receiving a confirmation mail outstation candidates should courier the exam fees payment by demand draft so that it reaches us as per given time limit.
Please note: Forms received only within the registration timing (09.00 – 13.00 hrs on the date of registration) will be processed. Unfortunately, all other forms cannot be taken into consideration. In this case you will receive an email answer within 24 hours.
Please send only one form per person per exam. In case we receive more than one form for one registration, your registration will be rejected, i.e. multiple registrations are not possible. Each registration should be sent from a separate email address.
You are required to send us a DD in the name of Max Mueller Bhavan Pune payable at Pune with the amount of Examination fee mentioned on it.
The DD must be accompanied with a passport-sized recent photograph of the candidate. For candidates making payment in cash on the day of cash payment registration, a recent Passport-sized photograph must be submitted to the language department.
Please send your Demand Draft only after your confirmation of seat for the examination. The previous procedure of advanced DD collection stands herewith cancelled.
We cannot accept drafts received beyond the given dates due to limited number of seats.
On the day of examination kindly carry the following:
- Examination receipt
- Any of the following documents in original (no copies or scanned copies will be allowed) as mentioned with application form online:
- Aadhar Card OR
|External Examination||When?||Online Registration||payment|
|Start Deutsch: A1||04.02.2020
*All external examination dates will be rescheduled. Kindly visit our website regularly for next updates.
Please read the registration procedure carefully.
The exams will be conducted at the Goethe-Institut / Max Mueller Bhavan, Boat Club Road, Pune.
**Only after your confirmation mail is issued, outstation candidates should courier the exam fees payment by demand draft so that it reaches us latest by the fourth working day from the date of registration**
|FIT IN DEUTSCH 1||INR 1.300||INR 1.300|
|FIT IN DEUTSCH 2||INR 1.300||INR 1.300|
|Start Deutsch 1||INR 4.800||INR 7.000|
|Goethe-Zertifikat A2||INR 4.800||INR 7.000|
|B1 Jugendliche||INR 4.500||INR 4.500|
|Goethe-Zertifikat B1||INR 7.000
( modular )
|Goethe-Zertifikat C1||INR 7.000||INR 9.500|
|Goethe-Zertifikat C2||INR 11.000
|GoetheTest PRO||INR 4.800||INR 4.800|
The fees are non-refundable and subject to change.
**Only after your confirmation mail is issued, outstation candidates should send the exam fees payment by demand draft by courier so that it reaches us latest by the fifth working day from the date of registration**
- Please register yourself on meingoethe.de to check your result. Online Result
- For examinations, you will have to register online.*
- You are requested to read the Examination Guidelines and Procedures available on our website carefully.
- On the given date and time you will have to submit the examination fees.
- The dates and links for the online registration are available on our website.*Online registration
- Please fill the online-examination/application-form carefully as this information is necessary for the certificate. No request for changes in the name, date of birth or any other information after the issuance of the examination receipt will be accepted.
- Exam fees, once paid, are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Once the registration has been done, the date and time of examination cannot be changed. However an exception can be made in case of illness against a medical certificate that needs to be submitted 24 hours prior to the examination. In such cases the fee would be transferred to the next available examination date or a refund of 90% of the examination fee will be given after submission of bank details. MMB, Pune reserves the right to take final decision
- You will be considered as an internal candidate if you are attending a course at Goethe-Institut, Pune at the time of registration. Internal candidates will not be allowed to attempt external examinations. All others are considered as external candidates.
- For candidates with special needs there are special rules. Please provide appropriate medical documentation for the same prior to the payment of exam fees. Medical forms are available in the language department. *(Applicable for external candidates only)
- Candidates are required to be present at the Goethe Institut / Examination Centre 30 minutes prior to given examination time. No candidate shall be allowed to enter the examination hall once the exam starts.
- It is mandatory to carry an Original Photo-ID on the day of the examination. Candidate willbe allowed to take the examination only after providing the examination receipt issued(by the Institut) for that particular examination and an ORIGINAL & VALID photo identification with latest photograph and the date of birth such as: Passport / Aadhaar Card (with complete Date of Birth). No childhood photographs on the Aadhaar will be considered as valid ID proof.
- Stationery items, cell phones, watches (analog and digital), smart watches and any kind of electronic devices are not allowed during the examination. Not only usage but also possession thereof in the examination room shall lead to disqualification from the examination.During the exam all bags and personal belongings must be kept outside the examination room. Hence due to security reasons only the candidates appearing for the examination are allowed in the premises.
- Goethe Institut, Max Mueller Bhavan Pune shall bear no responsibility towards any loss of valuables or personal possessions incurred by the candidates.
- Exam timings are subject to change in case of any unavoidable circumstances. In this case the candidates will be informed in advance through Email of the new timings.
Results and Certificate
- The examination results will be uploaded solely on the website on the given date.
- For viewing results online the candidate must be registered on meingoethe.de.
- Candidate can collect certificate from the language office by showing exam receipt.
- The same can be collected by an authorized person carrying his original identity proof as well as original exam receipt.
- In case of loss of certificate, a duplicate certificate on a plain white paper shall be issued against charges of INR 1500. This clause is valid only for an examination taken within the last ten years.
- The certificates must be collected from the Language Office within 2 weeks of declaration of the results.
- Candidate (minors in the company of one parent or guardian) may inspect/view his own examination paper in the presence of an examination official/an examiner. Only the applicable answer sheet and the evaluation sheet shall be presented for the same. Candidate is not allowed to take any photographs or make copies during this process. No question papers will be presented for the same and neither is candidate entitled to any individual counselling.
- Date and time for “Viewing of paper” is mentioned in the Email comprising all the exam details for that particular exam and cannot be changed in any circumstances.
- A fee of INR 1000 will be charged towards viewing.
- Any complaints regarding the administration of the exam should be lodged with the management of the institute immediately after the examination.
- Complaints regarding enrolment and payment, if any, should be submitted in writing to the language office at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grievances regarding examinations can be addressed to the Examination department through Email to email@example.com or swapna.Kulkarnifirstname.lastname@example.org
- Should a satisfactory solution not reached, then the complaint should be addressed in writing to the Head Language Courses and Examination Ms. Tejasvi Vartak email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
The following international Goethe exams are conducted for school children as well as for junior college students in the age group of 10 and 16 years.
Fit in Deutsch1
Start Deutsch 1
Goethe-Zertifikat A2: Fit in Deutsch
Goethe Zertifikat A2
Goethe Zertifikat B1 Jugendliche
Goethe Zertifikat B2 Jugendliche
Goethe Zertifikat for schools and class 11 and 12
|Fit 1, Fit 2, A1, A2, B1J, B2J||27.02.2020
|from 13.01. to 19.01.2020||27.01.2020
|Fit 1, Fit 2, A1, A2, B1J, B2J||24.08.2020
|from 13.07. to
|Fit 1, Fit 2, A1, A2, B1J, B2J||18.11.2020