Project Coordinator for Film Talents Program
The Goethe-Institut Sri Lanka (German Cultural Institute) in Colombo is looking for a committed colleague from 1st of June 2023 to 29th of February 2024 (part-time 50% = 20 hrs/week) to coordinate the project Film Talents - Voices from Sri Lanka and Pakistan.
- You prepare workshops, meetings and correspondence for the Film Talents Program and work with the institute's management and the mentor of the program.
- You are responsible for the project´s implementation, follow-up, reporting and evaluation (incl. contract preparation, budget plan and budget monitoring, accounting). That includes planning for the workshops (travel organization) and public events for our film programs.
- You will write texts on the specific content and topics in English for our website and social media.
- You are responsible for external and internal communication of the projects in coordination with the institute and the mentor. That includes correspondence with applicants, participants, jury members and lecturers.
- You implement internal and external administrative work processes and ensure that tasks are completed on time.
- Professional experience in the organization and coordination of projects (conception, promotion, communication, implementation, evaluation, reporting) in the field of culture
- Experience and knowledge of the film and art cultures of Sri Lanka and South Asia;
- Experience in the field of public relations and communication as well as affinity for new ways of communication (social media)
- Completed university studies of advantage, ideally in the fields of film, art, culture or a comparable qualification
- Good IT skills (MS Office) and willingness to quickly familiarize yourself with relevant programs and web applications
- Very good English language skills (spoken and written).
- Excellent intercultural competence and communication skills
- High level of teamwork, reliability, creativity
- High level of commitment, personal responsibility, flexibility and ability to work under pressure and willingness to work out of regular working hours.
Submission deadline: 26th of May 2023
Please email your written application only with your CV to this address: Sara.CohenKarfich.email@example.com