German Language Advisor
German language advisor with the Goethe-Institut
- provide advice to educational institutions in the host country on all aspects of German language teaching and learning (language acquisition, pedagogy, culture)
- plan and organise in-service training for teachers and teacher trainers in New Zealand
- develop and test teaching materials
- visit schools and conduct model lessons
- promote the learning of languages other than English, specifically German
The German language advisor responsible for New Zealand, Alexandra Töniges, is based in Auckland.