Ideal if you'd like to ...
- take a German exam for children and young people between 10 and 16 years of age
- demonstrate that you have a very basic knowledge of German
- prove that you have successfully reached level A1
- be issued with an official and internationally recognized certificate
The Goethe-Zertifikat A1: Fit in Deutsch 1 is a German exam for children and young people between 10 and 16 years of age. It certifies that candidates have acquired very basic language skills and corresponds to the first level (A1) on the six-level scale of competence laid down in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Passing the exam demonstrates that you can ...
- ask and reply to simple questions as well as make and respond to requests,
- write about yourself and others using simple expressions and sentences,
- understand conversations and texts about familiar topics.
Dates and enrollment
Information about the dates and enrollment of exams, registration, modes of payment, terms and condition, and examination results are available here:
Dates and Enrollment
Accessible and interactive sample papers and practice exercises to help you prepare online are available here.
The requirements, contents of the exam and further information on the Goethe-Zertifikat A1: Fit in Deutsch 1 exam are available here: