Фонд поддержки международных проектов
International coproductions epitomize a form of artistic collaboration involving partnership and dialogue. With a view to encouraging new collaborative working processes and innovative productions involving international cultural exchange, the Goethe-Institut has set up a new coproduction fund to promote new working networks and approaches within a global context and to explore new forms of intercultural collaboration.
The application, which must be jointly submitted by the foreign partner, must show that good working contacts already exist and both parties are interested in putting together a joint production. The local Goethe-Institute may prove helpful in developing the application and project.
The Goethe-Institut is primarily interested in funding projects that are likely to be of high artistic calibre and to have considerable public impact. The results of the collaborative efforts are to be presented in a professional setting in at least one country, though ideally both in Germany and abroad.
Only project applications showing substantial contributions from all participating project partners in a detailed itemized budget will be considered. The requested funds, which are not to exceed € 25,000, should be used only as a secondary source of funding, mainly to help cover travel expenses.
Preference will be given to projects between German and non-European partners, particularly from transition countries.
Funding may be requested only for projects to be developed between 2016 and 2018.
DeadlinesThe deadlines for receipt of applications are
- for 2016: July 15, 2016
- for 2017: October 30, 2016 and April 30, 2017
- for 2018: October 30, 2017 and April 30, 2018
- Expected artistic quality of the project
- Innovative potential in the form and content of the collaboration
- Relevance of the participating artists in their respective scenes
- Budget indicating project partners’ own contributions and a solid financial plan
- A balanced project partnership, not dominated by one partner
- At least one performance to be given in one of the participating countries, ideally in other countries as well
- Preference will be given to projects between German and non-European partners, especially from transition countries
- The project’s potential to contribute significantly to current social discourse
- Applicants should be prepared to participate in an event demonstrating the exchange of coproduction knowhow at the end of the agreed grant period
The application form is only available in English; the documents can only be handed in written in English.
The blank application form gives you an overview of the structure and questions of the online application form.
The manual for the application gives you important informations to the questions and the required documents. Please read the manual carefully before you fill out the online application form.