10 Years of PASCH
A range of activities are taking place both in Germany and in 120 countries worldwide to mark the 10th anniversary of the program „Schools: Partner for the Future“ (PASCH).
The Goethe-Institut Australien produced a video showing the PASCH program in 3 Fit schools in Australia. Students, teachers and principals from Box Hill High School, Kenmore State High School and Ferny Grove State High School share their experiences with the program and talk about the impact it had on their private and school lives.
Competition for students in Australian Fit-schoolsThis year we are celebrating the 10th anniversary of the PASCH program. Show us in a graphically designed top 10 list your experiences you had thanks to the PASCH program. Which interesting people have you met? How did PASCH influence your German language learning? Students who are new to the PASCH program can create their top 10 list for learning German in general.
- My experiences with the PASCH program
- My experiences on a Goethe-Institut scholarship
- Reasons to learn German
- My favorite German words
- My favorite German songs
- Sights in Germany
- You must be a student of German in the Year 9-11 at Box Hill High School in VIC, Kenmore State High School in QLD or Ferny Grove State High School in QLD.
- You have to create, individually and independently, a top 10 list in German.
- Design your top 10 list as you like - get creative! Design a background or insert photos. The list must be submitted as PDF or JPG.
- This is important: You are not allowed to use pictures, texts or parts of texts that you have simply downloaded from the internet. You have to take the pictures and write the texts yourself.
- All persons, who can be visible in your pictures, must agree to it.
- Hand in your contributions to your teacher of German by 15 June 2018, at first as a colored hard copy size A4.
- The PASCH coordinators at each school will choose the 10 best contributions per school.
- The 10 students selected by the PASCH coordinators per school submit their works to the Goethe-Institut via an online form below. The deadline for entries is 29 June 2018.
- When you submit your top 10 list, you agree that it can be published with your name on the Goethe-Institut website.
- The national winners will be chosen by a jury and announced at the beginning of Term 3. The jury’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
1st place for Year 11 students
Participation in the student camp from 22 to 27 October in Bali
1st place for Year 9 and 10 students
2nd -10th place for all students
How are the winners chosen:
A jury considers the originality, creativity and quality of the artwork as well as the interpretation of the topic.
Do you have questions about the competition? Do you need help with uploading your file? Contact email@example.com