The library is open to the general public.There is no charge for using the books and other materials within the library.
To borrow books and other library materials, you need a valid membership card.
- English translations of books by German authors in the fields of Arts, Architecture, Music, Graphic Design, Photography, Dance, Theater, Film, Contemporary History and Literature
- German daily newspapers and magazines
- Reference books and dictionaries
- Feature films, children's films and documentary films on DVD
- Music CDs
- Computers with broadband access available for your CD-ROM and internet research
- Multimedia based materials to aid the study of German as a foreign language
- 500 PHP for students
- 800 PHP for adults
- Goethe-Institut's Students during the course: FREE
- eLibrary: FREE
CDs, DVDs : 2 weeks
For renewals, please contact us at:
Tel: +63 2 8405723 to 24 / 8170978
neue Kinder-Bücher in der Bibliothek
neue Bücher in der Bibliothek (Reisebücher und Literatur)
The Goethe-Institut Philippinen was asked multiple times over the last few months whether it had disposed of its archives as old newspapers and magazine were allegedly offered for sale. We would like to point out that the Goethe-Institut Philippinen does not have such an archive, and therefore, has not disposed of the same. The Goethe-Institut Philippinen has nothing to do with those offered sales.