Monday–Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 07:00 p.m.
The price for the textbooks is included int he course fees. You will receive the teaching books during the first lesson.
Our grading test (written with subsequent consultation) can only be taken after arranging an appointment.
Duration: approx. 1 1/4 hours
Fee: € 25 (will be credited against the course fee at enrolment)
- during the summer months from the end of June until the beginning of August
- from mid-September until end of December (fall trimester)
- from beginning of January until end of March (winter trimester)
- from beginning of April until end of June (spring trimester)
- 27.02.2023 Green Monday
- 25.03.2023 Greek National Day
- 01.04.2023 Cypriot National Day
- 12.04.–18.04.2023 Easter Holidays
- 05.06.2023 Pentecost
- 07.08.–20.08.2023 Summer holidays
- 01.10.2023 National Day
- 28.10.2023 National Day
- 24.12.2023-07.01.2024 Christmas holidays
- Credit Card
- Transfer to:
Hellenic Bank Public Company Ltd
Prodromos Branch (131)
Prodromou 25, 1095 Nicosia
IBAN: CY27 0050 0131 0001 3101 6680 9801
SWIFT code (BIC): HEBACY2N
Beneficiary: „Goethe-Institut Cyprus“ or “Goethe-Institut Zypern” or “Goethe-Institut E.V.”
Reference: Name of the course participant
- Course fees cannot be refunded once the course has commenced.
- A 20 percent administration fee is due in the event of cancellation before the start of the course. 80 percent of the course fee is refunded.
+357 22 666614