Culture Moves Europe
Culture Moves supports cultural mobility in all 40 Creative Europe countries. From 2022 to 2025, around 7.000 grants will be awarded to artists, cultural professional and host organisations from the sectors of architecture, cultural heritage, design and fashion design, literary translation, music, performing arts and visual arts.
Sustainable and slow travel is encouraged.
- Air travel generally not allowed for distances below 600 km, and the project length must be at least seven days;
- Green top-up for participants travelling over 600 km who decide not to go by airplane;
- A carbon offsetting contribution is made on behalf of those who travel by airplane
Those who may face difficulties in undertaking an international mobility can receive extra support.
- Personalised disability support is available for artists and cultural professionals whose disabilities affect their ability to carry out the mobility project;
- Financial top-ups for visa costs, for participants responsible for children under the age of ten, and for the participation of people who are from or want to go to Overseas Countries and Territories or Outermost Regions;
- Under the Individual Mobility Action, virtual mobilities are an option available for people who reside in Ukraine or want to implement a project with a Ukraine-based partner.
Project coordination Culture Moves Europe