- Thursday 06.04.2023 and Easter Holidays
- May Day: 1 May; the day before at 4 pm
- Ascension Day
- Summer Closure: 19.06.–04.08.2023
- 5.12.2023 the institute will be closed at 2 pm (courses are organized as scheduled)
- Finnish Independence Day: 06.12.2023
- Christmas time: 18.12.2023–07.01.2024
Goethe-Institut is easy to reach
Goethe-Institut is located near the Kamppi shopping center at Salomonkatu. Trains and buses (including from the airport) bring you to the central railway station in the Helsinki city center, only a few minutes’ walk away from us. If you are traveling by tram, get off at the Lasipalatsi
stop. Long-distance buses and the metro bring you to Kamppi and right to our doorstep.
Bicycle racks are available directly opposite Goethe-Institut next to the Kamppi shopping center.
Information on accessibility
Further information on transportation